A WWF membership is a great gift for a friend or loved one, and a great way to show your own personal support. The membership will help fund WWF’s ongoing conservation work across the globe.
Not only do WWF help animals, but also their habitat as climate change and the unsustainable consumption of precious natural resources erode the planet. From as little as £5 a month, you will be helping to save the planet and it’s endangered animals. It’s a small price to pay to make a real difference to our planet.
What you get
- Join and get a gift pack with fun activities for all the family.
- Get regular updates three times a year.
- Help WWF with their fight to save our World.
Sponsor a Puppy Elton
Elton knows what he wants. He adores sleeping. When we asked David, his Volunteer Puppy Trainer, he told us: “Elton loves sleeping in my other dog’s bed! When he’s awake, he’s so full of love. When he’s asleep he’s so cute!” And how would David sum up Elton?
He laughs: “An affectionate sleepy-head!” Will Elton eventually prefer sleeping in his own bed? Will his affectionate nature help him learn? And how will his training journey end, helping a deaf people to leave loneliness behind? Sponsor Elton today and find out!
What you get
- For just £3 a month and you will receive a fantastic welcome pack, comprising a sponsorship certificate you can hang proudly on your wall and regular updates and pics.
- When you donate £5 a month or more, you also get a cute, cuddly toy dog.