Adopt a Manta – Mrs Flappy
What you get
• A bio of your adopted manta ray.
• A Fact File – learn about the biology and ecology of manta rays.
• A personalised Adoption Certificate.
• A digital poster of your adopted manta – ideal for desktop / smart phone backgrounds, or to print out to hang on the wall.
• A Kids Activity Pack – containing several games and activities. Includes a crossword, spot the difference, ID the manta, and more!
• A personalised message card – write a short message in an e-card if the adoption is a gift.
Manta rays are extremely beautiful and mysterious creatures. They can reach up to seven metres in width and weigh up to two tonnes. However, despite their size, mantas are very gentle.
Adopting a manta through the Manta Trust makes for a great gift. The digital adoption pack provides the opportunity to learn about these beautiful fish, whilst supporting Manta Trusts global efforts to research and protect them.
Mrs Flappy is an impressive female manta ray who has been in the wars! Sporting a shark bite scar plus wounds inflicted when she became entangled in discarded fishing line in 2017. Luckily, she was rescued by divers and is ready to flap her way into your heart!
Buy Online: mantatrust.org