Many charities across the globe have signed up to the micro blogging site Twitter. The service is not only great for keeping people in touch with each other but also for charities as it’s a fantastic way to keep supporters in touch with all the latest developments and news that can be posted globally with a touch of a button.
Below is a list of charity gift providers that have Twitter accounts and their address so you can follow them. If you would like your charity Twitter account to be added to this list, please complete this form.
- Defenders of Wildlife: @Defenders
- Earth Share: @EarthShare
- Farm Animal Rights Movement: @FARMUSA
- Oxfam (UK): @oxfamgb
- Shelter Cymru: @shelter_cymru
- St. Mungo’s: @stmungos
- Student Conservation Association: @the_sca
- Save the Frogs: @savethefrogs
- UNICEF: @unicef_uk
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust: @wwtlondon
- World Wildlife Fund: @World_Wildlife
- WaterAid: @wateraid
- Weldmar Hospice Care: @weldmar