No products were found
Five Reasons To Donate To Concern Worldwide
- Concern Worldwide is one of the most established, well known and trusted international humanitarian organisations. You can be sure that any money you give to the agency will be put to good use.
- Concern’s use of money is beyond reproach and the agency has won awards for the way it manages money and puts it to use in the front-line battling poverty.
- Concern Worldwide is often the first responder when natural disaster strikes. The profits from the money you spend at the shop will go towards helping people who have suffered from earthquakes or cyclones at the moment they need it most.
- Concern works with local partners so the projects they run have the best chance of being sustainable. The money you donate will be going towards making life better for people who live in abject poverty.
- Concern Worldwide is universally praised for its collaborative approach to development projects it undertakes all over the world. Your money will be going towards creating long lasting solutions to poverty.
About Concern Worldwide
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian agency that works with the most disadvantaged people in the world, helping them to transform their lives. The organisation is dedicated to fighting poverty and stopping suffering in some of the poorest countries in the world. Concern Worldwide partners with some of the poorest people in the world, helping them to make their lives better. Concern uses its experience and knowledge to influence policy at the local, national and even international level. Last year Concern Worldwide made a positive impact on the lives of approximately 22.5 million people.
Make the world a better place
Concern Worldwide (often referred to simply as Concern) is the largest aid and humanitarian agency from Ireland. The agency can trace its history back 45 years and now works in over 50 countries, employing thousands of people all over the world. Concern’s goal is to achieve real and lasting improvements in the lives of poor people and tends to focus its efforts on helping women and children. Concern doesn’t believe in a cookie cutter approach to providing aid and instead collaborates with local communities to deliver a sustainable path out of poverty. The agency provides both emergency relief from natural disasters as well as long term development work in Africa, Asia and the Caribbean.