Charity Valentine's Day Gifts
Stuck for a last minute valentine's days gift? then why not make your valentine's day gift this year truly unique with a donation to charity? Charity-Gifts.org has selected the most appropriate presents for you to give as part of a valentine's day present to celebrate the offical day of love. Whether the person loves animals, is practical or otherwise, the Charity-Gifts.org valentine's ideas page is where you find a range of options suited to a range of different pockets. Simply browse through our specially created Valentine's day category and you can find out about the different charity gifts, and single out the ones you think would be best for the person you are secretly admiring.
Give More Than Your Heart This Valentine's Day
It might be the day for lovers and romantics, but unless you're a natural Casanova, Valentine's Day isn't without pressure. Which gifts should you buy? How much is too much? How can you truly show your loved one how much you care?
Well, have you considered a charity donation?
Charity donations are an ever-growing alternative to the traditional Valentine's gift. They're generous, thoughtful presents, and unlike flowers or chocolates, they'll last long beyond the unwrapping. They're also a great way to bring back tradition in the spirit of Saint Valentine himself.
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons to consider a charity donation this Valentine's Day:
- They're wonderful gestures. Not only will you help a good cause, but you'll be celebrating your love by making the world a better place.
- They're appropriate for all levels of a relationship. You don't have to worry about overstepping your boundaries, coming on too strong or being too forward or strange. No one can find fault in a charity donation.
- Conversely, if this isn't your first Valentine's Day together, charity gifts are a great way to shake things up. Everyone expects flowers and chocolates, but how many can say they saved a chimpanzee? How many people have the opportunity to feed a hungry village for their holiday?
- They're symbolic. Even more than the typical Valentine's gift, charity means you care. Your heart is open. The right gift is also a gesture of devotion and commitment - for example, if you're sponsoring a village or adopting a dolphin together, you're telling your loved one that you want to be there for the future.
- Charitable donations also take away the pain of gift hunting. Presents are tricky enough without bringing matters of the heart into it, but charity gifts are easy, convenient, and most importantly, freeing. Once you have the Valentine's gift taken care of, you can devote the rest of your attention with your loved one, where it belongs.
- They'll make you look good. Honestly, everyone wants to impress their honey with their Valentine's gift. Why not help others while helping yourself, too?
In ancient Rome, Valentine's Day was a celebration of martyrs and saints. You don't have to go quite so far for your modern-day sweetheart, but a charity donation would certainly be in the spirit of the holiday.
Say goodbye to flowers and hello to charity - Saint Valentine would be proud!